So you're looking for a wedding photographer? Well, I hope that some of the images you've seen here today have 'clicked' with you. The trouble/really good thing about wedding photography is that its changed quite a bit from what most people expect it to be. Today it's less about formal shots and more about telling the story of your day. There's so much more scope to put your stamp and personality on your wedding these days and photography is all part of that experience. At the end of the day (one that will no doubt have taken months of planning but is yet gone in the blink of an eye) the photo's are all you have. And they keep the memories alive. And that's why you need someone like me to capture it all. The details you have spent months planning. And to do it all in a way that will make a decent piece of imagery you will be proud to display in your home. As well tuck away in an album gathering dust on the book shelf ;)
Full Day £1450
- Two Photographers - 100% peace of mind
- Photography from bride & groom prep right through to first dance (up to 9 hours usually)
- A password protected online gallery for you to share with family and friends that also allows you to download and for others to buy individual images
- Approx 600 + images, carefully edited, presented on a custom USB in a pretty box with a few prints (as above)
- Pre-wedding consolation over a coffee and cake (my shout!) or Skype if you're far away
Shorter Coverage £850
- 4 hours coverage
- A password protected online gallery for you to share with family and friends
- Approx 200+ images, carefully edited, presented on a custom USB in a pretty box with a few prints (as above)
- Will there be a second photographer? Yes! As of January 2017 I will be offering two Photographers for the whole day included in the price. There are big advantages to having a second shooter. They capture lots more informal images of the guests, gain a different perspective at the ceremony and the fun in between moments when I am concentrating on the unmissable moments. .
- What equipment do you use? I shoot Canon and I have 2 full frame DSLR's and an array of beautiful prime lenses as well as the sneaky 700-200mm f2.8.
- What is your style? Mostly reportage. I will document your day as it unfolds. I am not to the type of photographer who expects you to build your day around me and the photos. But I would love take you off for half an hour to get those creative romantic portraits you're after, the 'framers' I guess. I will take your standard group shots of course, but will also look to capture the day in a very informal and natural kind of way. If you like what you see, that's enough for me! I'll edit each photo and decide whether it should be colour or black and white.
- Do you do engagement shoots? Yes I do, £100 if you're booking all day coverage, £150 if you book half day coverage
- Do we need to feed you? If you book full day coverage then yes please! You don't want me or your second shooter passing out on the dance floor!
- Are you insured? Absolutely.
- How long before we get our pics? Up to 6 weeks in peak season.
- How do we book? Drop me an email. I'll send your a draft contract and if you're happy, you pay a £250 deposit and I'm yours.
Albums start at £450
I strongly suggest you create an album of your images as soon as you get your USB. Sometimes digital files get lost and although I will hold back ups for 2 years, when you're an old married couple and want to show the grandkids your wedding pics, you'll want a dusty album :) You can create an album yourself from many online suppliers or you can have me to it for you. I have accounts with the best suppliers in the country.
Please email me if you would like a bespoke quote or if your wedding is further afield.