Thank you for taking the time to nosey around my website. If you've made it this far, I'll assume you like what you see!
I love shooting weddings. Love love it. It's such a special day to be a part of. I love to catch the genuine moments of the day, the wink at the alter, the squeeze of a hand. It's not just my job it's my passion and I'm made up that you're considering asking me to capture your wedding.
Booking a wedding photographer can be a pretty daunting task though. It seems anyone with a decent camera is perceived to be a photographer these days. Which of course, is simply not true.
Wedding photography is in investment. The images from your wedding day will hopefully become one of your most treasured possessions. You need to be able to trust me, my experience, professionalism and my ability to help put you at ease so that when you stand in front of my camera on your Big Day, I get the very best of you.
The most helpful advice I can offer you is book the photographer who's work you have connected with the most, who's work you just love. Hopefully that's me, but if not, choose that person!
Budgets have to be respected of course but in years to come you won't remember how much you paid for your wedding photographer. By booking the photographer that you love, you will ensure that every time you look at your images (show the kids, even the grandkids) you will smile and realise all over again, that you made the right investment.
I will be with your from the getting ready part through to the dancing part. I will cover your whole day and will only break when you do, to eat. You’ll get around 800 images.
I will be with you for 4 hours. Choose your best bits, I’ll cover those! You’ll get around 300 images.
All packages are inclusive of hand edited images (by me) in my signature style, provided on a password protected online gallery with free downloads, of course for you, but for whoever else you choose to share that password with. I can also supply you with a USB, although this isn’t technically necessary - some people like it because it looks pretty ;)
- What is your style? Have a good look around the galleries on my site. Not just the wedding ones. It will give you the best insight into my style. It's mostly reportage. I will document your day as it unfolds. I am not to the type of photographer who expects you to build your day around me and the photos. But I would love take you off for half an hour to get those creative romantic portraits you're after, the 'framers' I guess. But you don’t have to! I will take your standard group shots of course, but will also look to capture the day in a very informal and natural kind of way. If you like what you see, that's enough for me! I'll edit each photo and decide whether it should be colour or black and white.
- Do you do engagement shoots? Yes I do, £100 if you're booking all day coverage, £150 if you book half day coverage
- Do we need to feed you? If you book full day coverage then yes please! You don't want me passing out on the dance floor!
- Are you insured? Absolutely.
- How long before we get our pics? Up to 6 weeks in peak season.
How do we book? Get in touch. A £250 deposit locks me down and contracts can be exchanged.
Albums start at £450
I strongly suggest you create an album of your images as soon as you get your USB. Sometimes digital files get lost and USB's won't last forever (remember the floppy disc?!) and although I will hold back ups of your final set for 2 years, when you're an old married couple and want to show the grandkids your wedding pics, you'll want a dusty album to dig out! You can create an album yourself from many online suppliers or you can have me do it for you. I have accounts with the best suppliers in the country.